Friday, December 16, 2011

The Last Supper

No year would be complete without a list of the Top 10 (_______) fill in the blank.

I decided to do a combination of my Top 10 Most Beautiful Women and Top 10 Women I'd Like At My Last Supper.

The list is in random order, and I'm willing to bet my left toe that there isn't a guy on this planet who will have the exact same list as I do. How do I know this?
Year's of discussing women with the guys in school, during college, and every year thereafter proved to me that I have a slightly different taste in women compared to most men.
I don't go for the slutty pin-ups or bimbos. I'm not sure how I would describe my choice in women. I just know they're different.

Without further ado.... here's my Top 10 list.










Well, there you have it folks. The list may change next year. Also, if I had to choose just one of these beautiful women to be at my dinner table, it would have to be Ashley Judd without doubt :)


2 comments:

  1. What is it with guys and Rene Zellweger? And Laura Prepon? Seriously?

    LOL, I'm just happy that Anne Hathaway wasn't on this list :P

    Word Veri: wifesh - a sign that you forgot someone on this list? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just ooze 'Marriage Material'. Also, they both have great child-bearing hips ;) This is important for guys you know.

    ReplyDelete