Monday, October 25, 2010

Beauty Is Only Mullet Deep

This post was inspired by a meeting I had with a client today. Halfway through the meeting, his driver interrupted to bring him a document which required his signature.
I was so tempted to whip out my mobile and take a picture, but I was afraid the driver would have whipped me with his ponytail/ mullet.

So without further ado, herewith the Top 10 Mullets, taken from .... wait for it... a website dedicated to the Mullet lover, called Rate My Mullet.


Bringing sexy back. Something tells me this guy has a tattoo of his mom under his navel.



If Elvis and Elizabeth Taylor had a kid, and that kid was given free access to hairspray, this is probably what the kid would look like.


Passport Photo anyone? Seriously, can you see this guy not being allowed into your country because of a dodgy passport photo Me neither.


The last member of the Harry Potter Fan Club for over 50's.


There's a funny caption just waiting to be made. I just haven't figured it out yet. Also, I haven't stopped laughing either. No coincidence.


Honestly now, which mom wouldn't be proud if her daughter came home with this strapping young man on her arm? I'll bet he even has all his teeth!



Call the FBI! We found Osama. He's hiding under a mullet. Osama Bin Mullet.


This haircut has been approved for people suffering from hearing problems.


No comment.




I'm trying to imagine Barack Obama with a mullet. Not for any other reason but to see whether it would ever catch on as a fashion statement again.
 I know there are people out there still sporting these hairstyles, and kudos to you for holding on valiantly to a dying remnant of the 80's. 
For the rest of us, some things are better left in the past.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... think the mullet was the worst statement in hair liberation. EVER. Whoever decided that it was cool had some serious issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be surprised if it makes a comeback.
    Stranger things have happened!

    ReplyDelete