Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Osama Bin Laden Edition

funny facebook fails - EVERYONE is on Facebook











On a separate issue, the number of conspiracy sites that have sprung up this past week is mind-boggling.
I regard myself as a skeptic, but when people start saying stuff like "Osama was killed by a US Army military drone years ago, but the CIA had his body embalmed until the right opportunity arose to use it, like the upcoming elections" it makes me wonder whether these sites are only for basket-cases!

As for the number of Facebook status's I've read asking "Who is Osama Bin Laden?" and "Is Obama really dead?", it goes to prove my theory about the intelligence of your average American.

Dear American Public
Southpark is not factual, and it certainly isn't a News Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment