Monday, May 9, 2011

Silence A Nation



Once every so often, I get an email or an sms or a bbm with a message so profound, so eye-opening and so powerful that it stops me doing whatever I'm doing at the time and has me just sit down going 'Wow! The world needs to see this.'

Here's the irony though. Some of the most powerful video's I've ever seen were actually about things I already knew about. I guess it's just when it's presented to you in a short concise way, the impact really hits home.

This is precisely one of those videos.
All I want is for you to watch these 7 minutes for what they are worth, with an open mind, and imagine yourself in that situation. Show some empathy and allow the message to get through.

What you do with it after that is entirely up to you.
I have a 4 year old daughter. The decision for me as to what to do was pretty easy.

This could be the most important and powerful link you've ever clicked.

Silence A Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment