Friday, September 2, 2011

Shout Out To The Ugly Folk

So earlier today I was having a debate with a friend of mine about 'Ugly People'. I had an encounter with a pimple-faced kid who by some miracle of branding gone wrong had been hired by Blackberry to work the front-office at their service center in Rivonia. I termed this snot-nosed punk an 'ugly person' by virtue of his shallow character, so shallow in fact I could see the tadpoles swimming around his eyeballs as he tried to impress me with his bullshitting skills. At one point I almost leaped across his desk to smack some sense into him, before I realized that this would be a colossal waste of a good leap. Something I don't do too often.

It turns out that my friend had an entirely different idea of what I had meant by 'Ugly People'. He was thinking more along the lines of this.

Being the avid Googler that I am, I decided to do a little research on this topic of 'Ugly People'.
Who are they?
Where can they be found?
How do you know you're not one of them, or me for that matter?

In my quest for the fountain of ugly, I stumbled upon an Irish dating site dedicated solely to ugly people.
Don't believe me?
Here are pics of a few of their recent members.





Now I completely get that some people have low self-esteem issues, but to consciously market yourself on a dating website exclusively for ugly people is beyond belief.
Needless to say, I registered on The Ugly Bug Ball and they declined my membership based on my good looks.

At least they have standards and they're sticking to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment