Saturday, October 8, 2011

Make Me Maaf Comedy Show



You asked the question.
Now here's the answer.

"When are you doing a Stand Up comedy show?"

Saturday, 22 October 2011 at the Wits Great Hall.

For more details, go here

It's going to be my first time on stage doing a comedy gig, which means all it's going to cost to see me fall flat on my ass for a laugh is R150.
Sure I'd fall flat on my ass for free, but this is for a good cause.

Besides, some day soon when I'm really famous and wiping that same ass with Egyptian Cotton toilet roll imported from China, you'll be able to tell your kids "I saw him live at his first show!"

Call the number on the poster or the link.
Operators are standing by to take your calls.
They especially love it when you call after 1am. No seriously. They even have mystery prizes at 3am!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Can't wait to hear how it went. Is anyone going to record it? I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angie :)
    Well word on the street is that they're planning a recording of the event. If I get a dvd copy I'll be sure to send you one, or at the very least post it on YouTube :)

    ReplyDelete