Monday, March 21, 2011

A Bucket List Of Mind-Bender Movies

Ok so I asked my Twitter pals to submit their favourite mind-bender movies for this list, after having watched Inception and literally having my grey-matter disturbed.
Brilliant movie, and an amazing storyline. I know there must be a few more out there that I possibly haven't heard of, and I'll be keen to put them on this list.

Thanks to @NooHar and @mOwaja3 for their contributions.

The list will be a work in progress, so keep checking in as it gets populated.

#1       Inception
#2       Shutter Island
#3       Seven Pounds
#4       Vanilla Sky
#5       Memento
#6       American Psycho
#7       Requim For A Dream
#8       Repo Man
#9       12 Monkeys
#10     5th Element
#11     Fight Club
#12     Black Swan
#13     Tron 2011
#14     Jacobs Ladder
#15     Donnie Darko
#16     The Matrix
#17     Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
#18     The Usual Suspects
#19     A Beautiful Mind
#20     Sixth Sense
#21     Matchstick Men

I'm hoping to reach the magical 100 number with your help. Please reply to this post, or message me on Twitter @kaloo5


Sent from my Apple iPad® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment