Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary!

Wow!

Those 3 letters have defined my 11 years of blissful marriage in more ways than one.

It's the first thing I said when I first laid eye's on my wife Shakera.
It's the first thing she said on our wedding night.
It's the first thing I said when our beautiful daughter Sabreen was born.
It's the first thing I said when I stepped on a rusty nail while renovating our first home.
It's the first thing I said when I woke up this morning and turned to see the two most gorgeous women asleep in my bed. (Shakera and Sabreen, in case my home boys were wondering!)

The years have certainly been good to us, and no doubt we are really blessed to be as happy as we are in all that we do, to be content with all that we have, and humbled by the love of each other and our friends and family.

So here's looking forward to many more years together.
Happy Anniversary Shakera Kaloo :)

'Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.'
Tom Mullen


No comments:

Post a Comment