Saturday, February 26, 2011

SA Fashion Week

So the other day I was at my client's building, and all these really beautiful models were all over the place like rice at a Chinese wedding because one of the tenants, SA Fashion Week to be precise, was having a photo shoot.

Anyways,being surrounded by all that skimpiness made me realize two things:
1) I haven't had a Seattle Skinny Latte in a long time.
2) I haven't uploaded some fashion disasters since the last time I uploaded some fashion disasters.

So without further ado, I present to you this month's Top Ten Fashion Fails.

Enjoy.












Ok so some of these made me throw up a little,especially the family pic with the mom and her moustache!

Back to my paperwork. These deadlines aren't going to meet themselves you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment