Saturday, July 9, 2011

Afro-Centric Sweets

Expect more of this if China takes over the world, and don't fool yourself into thinking that this will never happen. I think I mentioned this in a previous blog post, possibly the one about my visit to Maropeng and the Sterkfontein Caves, but I'm too lazy to check right now. Here's an interesting stat:

Population of the world : 6.6 Billion
Population of China : 1.6 Billion
Population of India : 1.4 Billion

At this rate, in 20 years time the world as we know it will consist of only Chinese and Indians. If you're neither of those right now, well, might I suggest you start eating rice and samoosas with chopsticks and learning to speak either Mandarin or Hindi.

I was watching Zeitgeist the other day , you know the conspiracy movie that debunks religion and pokes holes in America and it's foreign policy and a whole lot of other pokeable issues. Anyways, somewhere in the movie was this piece about how this secret society in America who are part of the Freemasons believe that the worlds population should not be more than 1 Billion people. All these wars and famines and diseases are apparently man-made to control world population.

Sounds far-fetched, I admit, but what's more scary is that it's a very real possibility. A group of crazy men out there want complete control of our planet and they will stop at nothing to get it. Now I generally wouldn't have a problem with their plan for world domination as I assume I'll be amongst the 1 Billion intelligent folk worth having around, but I'm pretty sure that the 5 Billion who must perish will include MacDonalds employees.
If this 'world population control' plan starts messing with my Happy Meal, I'm not going to be so happy anymore.

I'm just saying.



2 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha at the Afrocentric Sweet.

    As for Zeitgeist conspiracies etc. It reminds me of the Arrivals... while a lot of it is far-fetched, sometimes it feels a little too much of a possibility and a little too close to home.

    I definitely do think that the end is near. Maybe that's what the Mayans meant behind the whole hoo-haa that is 2012 - could very well be the date that marks the beginning of the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that the Mayans were wrong, or that they miscalculated by a few hundred years, because there's so much I still need to do and achieve and see.
    Also, the warranty on my TV only expires in 2015.

    ReplyDelete