Sunday, July 31, 2011

Someone Like You


Its almost 2am and I should be putting the finishing touches on a document I need to present at 11am this morning, but I needed to write. Like a singer sometimes just needs to sing. Or a guitarist sometimes just needs to strum. Sometimes, I just need to write.

Shakera Kaloo, if you are reading this, know that you are the most amazing woman I have ever met, and I have met many.
I stood in awe watching you on the day of our daughter's 5th birthday party, turning the chaos into sweet music like a conductor leading an orchestra of a hundred musicians.
Wow!

I am truly blessed. Everyone who's life story crosses yours is truly blessed.

I thank you.

Love always.
Me

(Right, back to my work)....

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That is incredibly touching. Seems she's as blessed as you are.
    May Allah keep you happy together, always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you muchly for the kind words :)
    Yes, we truly are blessed. It's the little things that make people look at the big picture and go "What an awesome life"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramadan Mubarak. May you and your family have a long blessed life together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, maybe some of the things you say are truly believable. Love you too Mr Kaloo

    ReplyDelete