Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photography 101

That Thing
see more Failbook

See now quite honestly, I hadn't even noticed that thing until BreAnn mentioned it!
I bet you didn't notice it either.

funny car photos - Indeed
see more That Will Buff Out

Of course our locals are never one's to be outdone.

The idea for this post came from my search for photography lessons online. I came across a few sites, and sent out about 4 emails for further information. Some guy named Steve mailed me back and said they specialize in nude photography. I asked him who provides the models, and he sent me a link of some of his work. He meant he shoots nature and animal shots while HE'S in the nude! Some scary business plans out there folks.

The one site I came across that I did quite like is called noupe.com . Definitely worth checking out.
Here are some of the pics I found on the site.















So one of my goals for 2011 is to start taking more pics. More interesting pics. More funny pics. More thought provoking pics. More pics with a decent camera. And to do all of this with my clothes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment