Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Christmas Cheer, Less Christmas Spirit

Ok so it's that time of year again when everyone and their donkey is invited to a Christmas Party. Well just remember, unlike Vegas, what happens at the party doesn't always stay at the party!


Sweet dreams my son.


Ok at first I didn't know whether that was a butt or a stomach... then I noticed the midget!


Is it because I'm black?


Seriously, why is Grandpa here? He looks confused.


There are 2 women in this pic, and some dude is pinching this GUY's nipple? hhmm...


Mans best friend. Woof! Don't even think of the "Doggy-style" jokes you dirty minded person you!!

You've heard of Facebook. Now meet Facepotty.


When did "Can I buy you a drink?" turn into "Can I steal your drink?"


It's all in the timing! Yes, that's her barfing as she leaves the party.


Who's your daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment