Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cheaters

I should be working on a rather important document due first thing tomorrow morning, but once again i'm stuck between two TV shows.

Last Comic Standing, and Cheaters.

So i'm watching an episode of Cheaters when I suddenly realised the show most definitely contains the most dumb question and equally most dumb answer constantly asked and answered every week.

The women who catch their men cheating ALWAYS ask "What are you doing?"
Like naked guy on top of naked girl in compromising position is not already a dead give-away!

The men who get caught cheating ALWAYS respond with "Its not what it looks like!"
Really?
Thats the best you got?
How could you possibly have guessed what it was I was thinking this looks like?

Dang! Its just gone midnight.
I'd best get started on that document.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't watched cheaters in a while but most of those women are hilarious! Think I'll look out for the next episode, I need a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete