Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Counting My Blessings

I came home at around 7pm this evening, hungry, sore and totally exhausted.
That's how I come home most evenings.
I could complain about it, but to be honest I quite enjoy it. It's my sign that I've put in a good, hard, honest days work for an honest days pay.

Among my peer's I regard myself as being truly blessed to be doing that which I really have a passion for.
I enjoy what I do and I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at it too.

So today I was asked by my client what my dream job would be.
Honestly I've always imagined myself being a currency trader some day.
I've been trading for over ten years now, but never as a career and certainly never seriously enough to contemplate doing it full-time.

I know I'll get to live this dream, but right now I'm having a blast living my present dream :)

Oh, and here's a picture of the ultimate trading desk. The kind of desk I'd like to have some day, with a view of the ocean in the background of all those monitors.



No comments:

Post a Comment