Thursday, November 18, 2010

Island Cruise Day 4, Part 1

Its Thursday morning and we set sail just after midnight. The long journey back from Bazarutto has begun. From here it's non-stop full steam ahead until we reach Durban on Friday morning.

Last night was the sea-party to rival all other sea-parties! Dancing, cabaret, magic shows, karaoke, and finally a midnite dessert buffet that would have given every member of the Heart Foundation a heart-attack! I've never seen so much of dessert in one place before. Truly unbelievable.
This cruise is turning into a cullinary holiday. I've said it before and I'll say it again; all we ever do on this ship is eat!

The journey back is a bit rougher than its been over the past 3 days. I'm not sure if we're sailing through a storm because I've just woken up and haven't drawn the curtains yet. The ship certainly is rocking more than it has previously. This means the motion-sickness tablets will have to come out. For those passengers that haven't brought any, I'll be staying far away from them.
I think the crew on board knew about todays expected weather conditions, because coming back from the party last night there were these blue Barf-Bags randomly placed throughout the ship. Good thinking!

I'm off to lunch now, and this rocking is going to test my sea-legs.
Wish me luck.
Sent from my Apple iPad® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment