Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2000 Visitors!


2000 Visitors to the blog in just 4 months.
Wow!
I'm humbled.

I've prepared a little acceptance speech. Please bare with me...
I'd like to thank everyone I've ever met in my entire life (courtesy of Julia Roberts).
I'd like to thank the genius behind the blogs design, Irfaan Imamdin. *applause*
I'd like to thank the only visitor & commentator on my blog, who I suspect has visited the blog 2000 times! Shameema "Ema" Dharsey.

Last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank the following people in no particular order, for having played an integral part in my upbringing and moulding me into the man I am today...
* Playdough USA
* Martin Luther King (Jnr & Snr)
* Bob Marley
* The Hobbits from Lord Of The Rings.
* The cashier at the local Spar
* My mom.

Apologies if I have left anybody out.
Forward and onward to 10 000!!!

1 comment:

  1. Damn Skippy! I don't even get paid for all the bandwidth you use up!

    :P

    ReplyDelete