Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Heartfelt Thank You


Wow!
The blog is less than 3 months old and has already seen just over 1500 visitors!

I am truly humbled that so many of you out there enjoy reading my ramblings enough to keep coming back for more.
Maybe I should rename the blog www.suckersforpunishment.com :)

Thank you for coming around every so often, and having a little peep into my average day.
Here's hoping you spread the Kaloo like a soft margarine on your morning toast.

Finally, a few acknowledgements are in order.

* The blog would not be The Blog were it not for the creative genius of an awesome guy I have never yet met, Irfaan Imamdin. (Or as I like to call him, Sensei).
* My most regular visitor and dear friend Ema :)
* And of course the other 1498 people that have stumbled upon the blog.

Thank you guys.
I truly am humbled :)

1 comment:

  1. aweeeeeeeeeeh! I get a moment of fame! :)
    btw, you DO realise that *we* havn't met either ne?

    I'm rather chuffed. I even got a 'dear';)

    Also, when I read the heading, I read it as 'Chank you'. Which didn't make much sense to me, but I was rather tired at the time.

    ReplyDelete