Saturday, September 4, 2010

Handerpants


Why?
This is something I would expect Verimark to sell.
Because you never know when you need to be covering your manly bits?
I don't think they really meant your hands.

Like those socks with the toes cut out. I never quite understood them. When my feet get cold, it's actually my toes that are affected. Why would I want the toes of my socks cut out then?
It's like buying a pack of condoms with the tips cut off just because they may look cool.
Bad example.



I was chatting to a friend of mine about these socks the other day, and went as far as admitting that I once owned a pair that was the exact opposite of the toe-less sock; I had the sock that had an opening for each toe.
You know the type.. It's the one everybody has a pair of and nobody is willing to admit to.



Well of course he denied ever owning a pair.
Then he said something very interesting.
He said somebody should invent a product like this for the hands!
"You mean like a glove?" I asked.

Yes, as embarrassing as it is, I'm surrounded by people like this that I call "My friends".

1 comment:

  1. gha,at least I won;t g around makin blonde statements :P

    ReplyDelete