Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Extreme Make-Overs

I was watching this show on the telly about extreme make-overs earlier, and I decided to Google some of the most unbelievable.

I think these pretty much qualify; no pun intended.


extrememakeover.jpg

No way!
At first I thought it was Susan Boyles prettier sister on the left.
This is why these pics are unbelievable.
They're true, but they're unbelievable.

extreme-makeover.jpg

The one on the right looks like a model.
The one on the left looks like the girl who makes tea and butters scones for the models assistant.
extreme-makeovers.jpg

Seriously?
That's a chick on the left?
*bleugh*
I don't mean to be mean, but if I were dating the one on the right, and came across her "before" pic on the left, I'd dump her ass like a hot potato and run like hell!
But thats just me not being mean.
extreme-makeup.jpg

At first I thought these were two sisters, and the one on the left kept getting beaten by her Dad with the ugly stick.
I think it's those spectacles and double-chin.
Or maybe it's that bad skin.
Maybe it's Photoshop.
Who know's really...
personal-transformation.jpg

I chose this pic as the winner for my Extreme Make-Over series.
Totally unbelievable.
Totally!
So weird in fact that every time I look at the pic on the right, I can't help imagining the ugly girl on the left trying to break out.
FREEEEEDOM!!!
plastic-surgery.jpg

Ok I won't lie, when I first saw this last pic, I thought it was a dude.
I still think it's a dude.
I'd have to be really dunk and really desperate to stop and give her/him a ride if I saw them hitching on the side of the road.