Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Movie Must-See List

It's Sunday evening and all I can remember about today is the warm embrace of my favourite blanket as I slept through most of the day.
My idea of a great weekend usually involves a good book, some good jazz playing softly in the background, a hearty lunch followed by an afternoon nap, and finished off with a romantic comedy on the telly before bed.
Today I went straight from awakening to the afternoon nap, and i'm currently watching the romantic comedy.

Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past.
Some day when I have a son i'll sit him down and make him watch it, along with the rest of all my favourite movies.
In no particular order...















The last one, Water, has got to be an absolute must-see in anyones movie list!




No comments:

Post a Comment