Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scribbles

I just got back from a Chinese meal of Hot & Sour Soup, and Prawn Chow Mein. Yum!
I hadn't intended on eating out tonight, but a mains water-pipe burst in my suburb earlier and Joburg Water in their infinite wisdom decided to rip up half my road in order to get to a pipe one meter wide and two meters deep.
So presumably for the next day or two, we shall have no water or roadway.
Bring on the dark ages. Whoopee... not.

I can't believe I made it through today without disappointing any of my clients. I had a schedule so tight it would have made a frogs bum look like an open bag of Doritos. (Ok later tonite when i'm laying in bed, that will make more sense.)

Time to get back to the pile of paperwork which seems to have taken a life-form of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment