Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

I planned to write tonight. I really did.
I had it all mapped out in my head. I had a topic, an introduction, a great body, and an enthralling end.

Then the tiredness hit me.
I am uber-exhausted from all the projects I seem to be handling at once.
I've always had a passion for bathroom renovations; being that I own a maintenance and construction company one would think that I have endless opportunities to indulge my passion.
Sadly I am contracted to commercial companies, and only ever get to enjoy bathroom renovations on the odd occasion when I have a private client.

As fate would have it, this month I have four such clients!

So as much as I am like a kid in a candy-store, it also means that I am running on pure adrenalin and very little sleep.

Oh wow!
Don't look now but I just wrote on the blog!
This could get addictive :)

3 comments:

  1. Really? You? Doing too many projects at once?

    Now isn't that a super shocker of NOTE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... can you imagine?
    Im thinking maybe I should slow down a bit... just a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah...the olde age is old.

    Now you would REALLY impress me, if instead of THINKING of slowing down... You did.

    Now theeeeere would be a thing ne?

    ReplyDelete