Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Weekend Warrior

I think i'm experiencing the very definition of a perfect weekend.
Friday night started off with dinner at one of my favourite restaurants.
Saturday was spent on the golf course, and in the evening we had my golfing buddy George over with his wife Katie and her best friend Sarah, along with the kids. Great company, more great food, and the perfect end to the day.

This morning I was booked to play golf again at 7:30am!
I set my alarm for 6am, and went to bed around midnight.
Promptly at 6am my alarm went off, and while the process of getting done and ready for my golf day played out in my head, my body decided to go on strike and refused to comply.

So today I plan on being a lounge lizard and do nothing but read, maybe a bit of writing, and watch some of the movies i've stored on the PVR.

Yep, definitely the definition of a perfect weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment