Sunday, May 16, 2010

15 Books & A Partridge In A Pear Tree

His rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.

Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your 15 picks, and tag people in the note - upper right hand side. If you don't have a "notes" tab, click on the big '+' in your Profile menu and add Notes.)

1) The Broken Wings : Kahlil Gibran. Opened my eyes to true love.
2) Not A Penny More, Not A Penny Less: Fascinated & moulded me.
3) The Life Of Pi : Got me hooked on storytelling.
4) The Story Of O: Never judge a book by its cover.
5) Losing My Virginity : Branson inspires me not to be a virgin ;p
6) The Quran : True north in the absence of a compass,& in the presence of one too.
7) Kringe In n' Bos: Always reminds me of my Afrikaans teachers boobs.
8) The Merchant Of Venice : Always reminds me of my English teachers legs.
9) Buffetology : Warren Buffet is my mentor.
10) The Three Bears : Reminds me what happens when u leave your porridge unattended in South Africa.
11) Jock Of The Bushveld: First book that had me crying over a dog.
12) A Time To Kill : The more things change, the more they remain the same.
13) And The Truth Shall Set You Free : David Icke still confuses the heck out of me!
14) An Equal Music : Wow!
15) A Twist In The Tale: Coz Jeffrey Archer is a legend.

2 comments: